We are looking to recruit a number of Holiday Club Assistants to join our team to plan and deliver sessions in our OFSTED registered Holiday Club for children aged 5 to 11. The holiday club is based in the woodland of Itchen Valley Country Park and the children are outside all the time, in all weathers; there is indoor space available should they wish to use it -most don't!
The role will involve:
- To deliver the varied holiday club program of activities to the children and young people
- To plan, provide and take part in all the groups’ activities. In addition to take part in special events, outings and visits if and when appropriate.
- To support the development and implementation of a varied program of interventions and activities to meet the needs of the children and young people
- To help prepare and fully set up activities before the children and young people arrive and tidy up after they leave
- Ensure that all areas are kept clean and safe for children and young people at all times.
- To manage groups of children and young people, and be responsible for their care whilst they are participating in activities
This position requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic person capable of working independently and acting on their own initiative.
The successful applicants will have experience working with children.
Positions available up to 40 hours per between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm Wednesday 24 May – Friday 30 August. Various hours and days available, more information upon application.
Closing Date: On going
Interview date: TBC
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com download an application pack below
PLEASE NOTE: to be considered for this role, you must fill in and return the below application form