We are looking to recruit a Pre-School Manager to join our team to plan and deliver sessions in our OFSTED registered Forest School Pre-School for children aged 2 to 5. The pre-school is based in the woodland and the children are outside all of the time, in all weathers; there is indoor space available should they wish to use it.
The role will involve:
- Developing and implementing a Forest School Pre-School programme to meet the needs of the children
- Planning and overseeing the day to day delivery, organisation and smooth running of a Forest School program
- Delivering activities suitable for Early Years within the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage, whilst following the Forest School ethos
- Supervising and encouraging safe, imaginative, creative and physical activities within Forest School Pre-School sessions
- Ensure that the Pre-School staff, volunteers and resources are effectively managed
This position requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic person capable of working independently and acting on their own initiative. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing staff and will be excellent at working with children, parent/carers and partner organisations. Level 3 qualification (minimum) in Childcare or Early Years is essential and a Forest School Level 3 qualification is desirable.
We are committed to safeguarding and all posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
37.5 hours per week term time only (with the potential of extra hours in the holidays) between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm Monday – Friday.
Closing Date: 29/3/19
Interview date: TBC
For more information please contact 01794 525510 or download an application pack below
PLEASE NOTE: to be considered for this role, you must fill in and return the below application form