Safehands Training supports the work of the charity, Youth Options; helping to support young people achieve a better future, through positive interventions and learning opportunities.
Safehands Training has been delivering training to a variety of organisations,
- from local schools (Applemore School / Totton College)
- to the third sector (Southampton Voluntary Service / Winchester Young Carers / Girl Guide groups)
- and local business (Blue Sky Fostering / Society of St James / Romsey Chamber of Commerce)
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work
Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work should be a key priority for everyone at work.
Providing health & safety information and training helps you to:
- Ensure you or your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do
- Develop a positive health & safety culture, where safe & healthy working becomes second nature to everyone
- Find out how you could manage health and safety better
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health & safety of your employees.
- Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health & safety
- Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
- Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents & occupational ill health
- Don’t forget that your insurance doesn’t cover all losses. Damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff can all result in loss
- The law requires that you provide whatever information, instruction and training is needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health & safety of your employees.
We can organise bespoke training to meet your needs; arranging the venue, if required; providing training manuals and resources to ensure that your learning experience is enjoyable and provides you with the confidence to help, if the situation arises.
Suggested Health and Safety Courses:
Duration: 4 hours
Maximum group size: 16 people
Duration: 1 day
Health and Safety Awareness
Duration, Level 2: 1 day
Duration: 4 hours
For full course content and prices, please contact Safehands Training to discuss your needs, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01794 525510