Riverside Learning

riverside-logo-hq

Riverside Learning works closely with the business and wider community, to identify alternative learning opportunities for young people from 11 to 25, whether they are still at school OR currently not in education or employment, and are looking to get into work, college or an apprenticeship.

Riverside is a former commercial garden centre located in Bishopstoke in Eastleigh (opposite The Hub). Youth Options are engaged in projects within the centre to both restore and establish the centre as quality learning provision.

riverside-formative-painting-assessment-800x450

Description of services

Courses are delivered to small groups of 6-12 young people (subject to initial assessment). We have a variety of courses that can be delivered as one off courses or as a series of linked courses across the year. Our courses are a combination of activities that can be accredited in their own right or contribute to part of an accredited foundation learning programme already being attended (eg ASDAN COPE/IOPE). These courses can be delivered flexibly over either half or a full day, and can be delivered on or off site.

Outcomes

Riverside Learning offers a non-threatening, alternate learning environment for those learners that are not quite ready for an academic environment. Over 80% of our learners achieve a full Level 1 qualification, with the remaining 20% usually achieving unit accreditation.

For more information, please download our course literature here:
To find out more please contact us via:

Email: enquiries@youthoptions.co.uk
Telephone: 01794 525510